Monday, December 11, 2017

Beauty Bigbang water decals

You all may already know that I like to use water decals when I don't have much time to do my nails. For my today's manicure I used some small, swirly patterned water decals (I hate when I can find the words to describe a pattern 😕) that I have received from the Beauty Bigbang site. First when I saw these white decals, I thought it would go perfectly with a blue nail polish because it will give that royal touch to a manicure. But please tell me if I am wrong.  

I used Catrice - Entering Atlantis as base for the decals, which is a indigo blue nail polish with subtle pink shimmer, that are not visible after application and on my ring fingernail is a beautiful and old holo nail polish from my stash by Flormar. 







I think the decals are super pretty, they are different sized ones and you can find them HERE and many other ones too. I don't know how many small decals are on the sheet I received, because I didn't numbered them, but they are enough for several manicures! 

Check the Beauty Bigbang site for nail art products and more. You can use the bellow seen discount code for any of your purchase.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...